Saturday, March 12, 2011

         Hi everybody!
 My name is Mgdalena Gajovczyk . I'm from Poland.I came here eight ears ago.I'm living with my family on Far Rockaway, in spite of everywhere is very far from there I love my Rockaways. I love ocean and sunset ,if I could I would go every day to see the ocean and sunset but I have to study. I have two kids: my doughter Ella is a four years old and my son is three years old. My kids they are everything to me. I attendent to LaGuardia Community Collage becouse I know I have to learn english not only for myself but for my kids as well.I would like to study a noursing program, I want to be a RN nourse. I'm very determinated to achive my goal, for me ,for my family. Unfortunatelly I had finished a Beauty School, however I don't want to be a hairdreser. I want to do something what I love. That's way I'm here to study english ,so please leave me a comments. It is very nice to met  all of you guys, have a wonderful weekend Magda.

No comments:

Post a Comment